Wait? What? I’m so excited about being nominated for an award from another blogger – there are so many amazing ones out there and I am thrilled to be included in someone’s nominations so thank you so much, https://threeyellowdaisies.ca/ for the nomination. Yellow Daisies is a wise young lady from Canada who has faced many hardships and struggles yet shares her heart, her insight and optimism. I love that she tries to stay mindful and live in the right here, right now. I wish when I was 26 years old, that I was conscious about living within my means (like she is) and was mindful about expressing gratitude and trying to empower others, all of which Three Yellow Daisies is all about! Check out her blog, she is very wise and full of life and I’m sure you can find a new book to read as well, as she posts often about the books she is reading and how they have impacted her! Also, look at her nominations because you too will find some amazing new blogs to follow https://threeyellowdaisies.ca/category/awards/
Rules for this award:
- Link to the blogger who has nominated you
- List 7 random facts about you
- Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers and let them know about the nomination
So here we go – Seven Random Facts About Me
- My favourite ice cream is Peanut Butter Chocolate and my least favourites are Tiger Tiger, Rum Raisin and Chocolate Mint.
- I’ve never had a Starbucks coffee – any time I go to Starbucks, I order a Grande Hot Chocolate with Hazelnut – full sweet and add whipped cream because if you are going to go there, you may as well go all the way!
- My maiden name Cavey, is the 158,446th most frequently used surname on a global scale. It is held by around 1 in 2,643,139 people.
- 30+ years ago, I took a travel agent course through correspondence but I’ve never actually worked as a travel agent.
- I am pretty cautious by nature, but I do take risks when my gut leads me to. My inner spidey sense are strong and usually don’t lead me too far astray!
- If I was to be re-incarnated, I would like to come back as a cat……maybe not my cat, but someone else’s cat https://cookingincowboyboots.blog/2018/09/12/one-of-my-biggest-mommy-fails/
- I fell asleep watching Poltergeist at the movie theatre.
There you have it! A few random tidbits about little old me – I have decided that I’m not going to nominate anyone right now partly because I don’t know how to let them know about it but mostly because there is so much going on in the world that I don’t want to put any extra pressure on anyone to participate at this time. When life gets back to normal, I will do this again and nominate some beautiful bloggers out there because there are so many to choose from!